The purpose of this organization is to accomplish what President George Albert Smith outlined as his personal creed.
Duties of the priesthood that are consistent:
- Personal Scripture Study (daily)
- Come Follow Me lesson (daily)
- Ministering Instruction
Other routine obligations:
- Priesthood lesson preparation
You must be better prepared in each of these areas if you are to have success in them.
A Daily Routine
- Personal Study (up to one hour, half hour minimum)
- Latest general conference review
- Scripture memorization
- Topical Study (prepare as talks) (?when do I do this?)
All this that I might have improved interactions with those around me, that my capacity to love might increase, and that I may become a greater blessing to those I serve and live with.