Considering that my evening activities often detail my productivity in the day-time hours, I am establishing the following rules and observations.
Activities after 6p.m. should prepare you for tomorrow, or you know and willingly choose to take from the following day.
- Avoid starches and sugars.
- Very light servings of breads or pastas.
- Desserts should also be small, modest portions.
- Limit to one portion or serving.
- Avoid making yourself lethargic at dinner.
- Focus on the dinner conversation and time to connect with family.
Evening Activities to do as soon after 6p.m. as possible:
- Family Prayer
- Personal Evening Prayer
- Dishes and Laundry (delegate when possible)
- Brush Teeth
- Journal Writing
Then carry on with family activities or personal project priorities, until sleep comes.