Q: What are the areas of my life that require my attention today?
A: Executive Planning. I’m not entirely sure I understand this. The Spirit constrained me from adding business or family to the phrase.
This is about planning for the next month: financially, strategically, organizationally. This is both personally and business, since both are dependent upon each other.
- What are our executive priorities?
- What activities do we want / need to accomplish next month?
- What are our expected financial obligations to accomplish planned activities?
- What changes need to be made to accomplish objectives?
- Can you do this on your own or do you need help?
- If you need help, how are you going to secure that help?
Q: What are the questions that I’m not asking, that I should be asking?
A: They have been added to the list above: How am I going to get the help I need when it is needed?
Q: How do I achieve a balanced approach in business activities?
A: Planning, observing, assessment, adjustment, prayer.
Q: Is what I am doing right now helping me to be balanced in my business activities? Is that balance important right now?
A: coding right now so particular sore spot for me. The answer is in the planning. If I keep my head down in the code for too long without looking at the big picture, I get lost.