Drafted 26 September 2023
Phase I (Currently)
- Goal: Prepare for a job with a surveying company, eventually.
- Connect with local surveyors
- Self Education:
- Continue with Thomas Jefferson Texts (Goal?)
- Continue with Alegbra/Trigonometry course
- 2 – 3 sections per week. 2-3 per month. 6 Months to complete.
- Self Education in Surveying.
- Allocate funding for Certificate Programs:
- Drafting: $899 up front.
- Surveying: (cost?)
- Start and Complete Drafting Certificate Program online.
- Continue Studying of Thomas Jefferson
- After Drafting Certificate completed, Start and Complete Surveying Program from State Tech in Linn, MO.
- Start working for surveying company as a surveyor.
- Branch out into your own business in town, or run for county office.
- Once you are in place with employment for Surveying.
- Apply for Civil Engineering Program at Mizzou.
- Consider a Political Science online degree (maybe a minor degree)
- PHD Program at Cornell (?)
- This seems like the correct path to travel.