What is courage?
Courage – To not be afraid, especially of doing what is right.
Four Examples of Courage:
Who am I?
- Nephi returns to get the brass plates.
- Ammon goes to the Lamanites to preach the Gospel.
- Moroni wandered in the wilderness because he would not deny the Christ.
- Daniel faces the Lion’s Den because he refused to stop worshiping his God.
What do we need courage for? Can You think of an example when you had courage?
- to do what is right when others are doing what is wrong.
- to keep the commandments even when we don’t know what will happen by so doing.
- to follow the prophet’s counsel even when its difficult or seems irrelevant.